Terms & Conditions
Online Services Terms and Conditions
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. The information we collect about you is used for the purpose of processing your order and communicating effectively with you regarding your enquiries and orders. We do not disclose or share any personal information about you without your consent except when required by law.
Customer Service Policy
WildThings Retail is committed to providing exceptional customer service. We endeavor to make sure that all services on our website are available and pricing is true and correct. At times some items may be out of stock and we aim to keep the progress of this updated.
WildThings Retail uses sophisticated security to keep your payment and personal details confidential. Our credit card authentication process makes use of the same technology used by major banks to ensure that your details are passed through a secure server using the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
WildThings uses the Ezidebit payment service to facilitate payment. Your credit card details are not entered into, recorded by or stored on Ku-ring-gai Council's computer system.
All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We do not currently ship any products which are available via this online store. We provide a pickup only service, currently from 818 Pacific Highway, Gordon 2072.
Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. Refer to the guarantee provided in the details for purchase of a native stingless beehive (Tetragonula carbonaria).
Online payments using a credit card
WildThings uses Ezidebit for electronic payment.
You are responsible for entering all information correctly. You acknowledge that if you enter incorrect information:
• Your request may be cancelled; and
• You are responsible for any fees or charges imposed by your credit card provider or to Ku-ring-gai Council.
Additionally you acknowledge that;
• Where your credit card issuer or financial institution for any reason declines a payment made by you through the online service, those transactions will not have been paid and will be cancelled;
• Where your payment is declined, you are responsible for any fees or charges imposed by your credit card provider, financial institution, or to Ku-ring-gai Council; and
• It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds in your nominated credit card to allow payment of the options selected by you through the Online service when the debit is made.
Payments completed after 6:00pm will be processed on the following business day. Please allow sufficient time for your payment to be processed.
In the event of unauthorised use of your credit card, you must notify your card provider in accordance with their reporting procedures.
Please contact us as follows should you have any enquiries relating to our services and product:
Online: complete the online form
Phone: (02) 9424 0811